Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1984 Berlinetta, $1100

View previous topic :: View next topic  
algershick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: 1984 Berlinetta, $1100 Reply with quote

I'm looking to sell my 1984 Berlinetta Camaro. My wife is going back to school, so I'm trying to sell a few of my "toys". This car has been my daily driver for nearly 3 years and has never had a mechanical problem since I've owned it. The digital stuff has some ground issues that I've never bothered chasing.

This is a Texas car. It's a T-top car, and the glass is in great shape. The T-top weather stripping was replaced last summer. The body is in excellent shape, no dents and its rust free. Floors are solid, no rust inside or out. Both doors and hinges are solid, no sagging at all.

1984 Berlinetta's had a very unique interior, with a digital cluster as well as heater and light controls mounted near the steering wheel. It's also got the factory pedistal mounted AM/FM tape deck in the console. Original turbo finned Berlinetta wheels.

It's got the 2.8L V6 with a T-5 manual transmission. Engine runs strong and starts right up. I rebuilt the carb last year. No idle or hesitation issues. The transmission has been rebuilt and has a newer clutch.

Front brakes have been replaced, rears also plus new wheel cylinders. I just did an oil change, and its had a tune-up recently as well. Hood struts have been replaced, it has 4th generation seats in it. They bolt right in, no modifications to the seat or floor pan. I've got the original seats also if you want them. Brand new battery.

The title is clean and in hand! If interested, please email or call/text 254-768-7776.

Text is pretty much a repost from Craigslist add, sorry. haha

flea

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it currently registered in TX
algershick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is. According to the DMV, the cost to register it in WA is going to be the same as a title transfer which would do the same thing. I'd be willing to pay registration fees for whoever buys it, and they of course pay the title transfer.
1987_sportcoupe

1987 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth 1100, especially when I see people asking that much for cars that don't even run lol. I saw it yesterday when I went to pick up parts and its clean. A paint job will make it a really nice car.
algershick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car is sold, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: