Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

82-89' Camaro AC Delete Dash and other 3rd gen parts.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quasi-Traction
"I have petals"

1986 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: 82-89' Camaro AC Delete Dash and other 3rd gen parts. Reply with quote

1) 82-89' Camaro Non-AC dash. Block off plates on D and P sides are molded to the Dash....$30/OBO.
Pick-up only, will not ship. Will deliver within 25mi of Portland, for $10 reimbursement in Gas.

2) 83-02' Factory shifter for T5...$25/OBO

3) Set of RH and LH door handles and locks. I have 1 key for the pair (I'll need to do some searching for it), both match. Detent springs are in good working shape, willing to seperate handles from locks.....$15 w/o locks, $20 w/locks.

4) Miscelaneous resistors and relays and Baro-sensor.....FREE. Will ship @ cost.
aaron_sK

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a trunk lock matched to those door locks?

Are you certain that the fourthgen V6 T5 uses the same shifter? I'm not challenging you here, I'm just curious. I had both of them sitting right next to each other in my shop and I'm such an idiot that I forgot to check before I sold one of them. Bashy Bashy I want to pick up a T5 Pro5.0, but they only list it as 83-92.
turbo_jimi

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my Hurst shifter in a 98 V6 and the 85Z...I think the their all the same or at least close enough to work.

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Quasi-Traction
"I have petals"

1986 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron, they are identically the same shifter. When I put the Hurst in my 86, I took the factory one out of my 4th gen and put the one I had in the 3rd gen in there (because I cut the stick down about 2").

Don't have the hatch lock unfortunately. IIRC when I went to pull it as well, it'd been punched out with a scredriver... Rolling Eyes
popballz

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are those sealed fan relays? my lids pop off easily because i opened them to see how they worked!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: