Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pieceasheetzy Eclipse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nonsensekid20

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Pieceasheetzy Eclipse Reply with quote

Alright I figure this is the best place for advice. 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT V6. Whenever the car gets started cold it sounds like a loose rocker so when you turn the car off and restart it it may or may not do it again. Sometimes it takes 5 tries to get it to stop then its fine. I've noticed though if you turn on the ignition, let the beeper stop, push the gas once and start the car I won't have to restart it because it doesn't do it. Now the check engine light is on and the exhaust is extra rank. I don't know if that's related or not.
blue89

1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all useful, I know, or maybe it is.

89 RS - 5.7L LT1 SOLD
BluFbdy

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the first time I've read this lol have you run the code? That will be your first clue, and Idk how many times I have to tell people pumping the pedal on a fuel injected car before starting it doesbt do anything lol not everything with wheels has a carb nick jeeeeez lol
DBL_TKE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually on some fuel injected cars holding WOT while cranking initiates a "clear flood mode" and wont fire the injectors or fires them every other cycle. Wink but thats beside the point, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: