Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

91 Z28 For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisB

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: 91 Z28 For Sale Reply with quote

Welp, that was quick.

Time to sell the 91, I have finally admitted to myself that it's not practical enough for my needs at the moment (growing family). It has served as my daily driver for the couple months I have had it and it has never let me down (60-70 miles a day).

I have done quite a bit to it since I got, mainly revamping the interior, it now has nice black seats, new headliner etc.

It's an LB9, T5. Has 178k on body, newer trans/clutch and all sorts of misc items (I have 6k worth of receipts from the past 2 years). I put a 3" cat back on it that I got from Al. I just put MSD plug wires on it last weekend. The motor itself is stock. I have had the valve covers off and it is very clean inside.

Has Spohn sway bars/control arms, 17x8 (ugly wheels) with good tires. Handles good, drives good etc. Comes with black door panels that I haven't installed yet to swap out the gray ones if you wish. Has pioneer stereo etc. The killer is the body issues on the pass side, has some damage on the 1/4 panel and the door skin. (I know of a JY in spanaway that has a same color 91Z with perfect doors if you wanted to replace it), it has a cracked windshield and needs the pass side window motor.

You guys know these cars as well as I do, they all need some sort of work, and if they don't they will. Very Happy This would be a great daily for someone, or if you wanted to spend the $/time to bring her back to her glory days it would be a good foundation for that as well.

I have it on CL for 3k, I'll offer it to crewbies for 2500obo. Clean title, passed emissions recently, tabs good til next year etc.

Any questions feel free to ask, I'll be as honest as possible about everything. I would love to see it go to a good home where somebody who actually appreciates these cars will take care of her.

480-433-8658 text or email (clbrowning@gmail.com) is best.

ChrisB

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: