Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 Iroc-z and a ProCharger for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pevehouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: 1987 Iroc-z and a ProCharger for sale Reply with quote

This is a 1987 Iroc-z with T-tops (and leather storage bag), original owners manual, original stored flat spare tire, window sticker, several camaro/TPI engine books, and camaro parts list DVD. This has been my project car for several years now but my finances have recently changed and I can no longer afford it. This is a brief description of some of the bigger ticket items I have completed on the car.

Rebuilt the engine from the intake down and bought a procharger system (not installed). The engine was built using all new high performance parts with a supercharger in mind so it will be able to handle 20-30 psi of boost. The engine block is a 350 4-bolt main bored .10 over, a 4340 steel crank, Pro 64cc center bolt heads, extreme comp roller cam, stainless 1.5 exh valves, stainless 1.94 int valves, 1.6 comp roller rockers, roller lifters, comp HP pushrods, HP true roller timing, deep sump canton oil pan, canton pump pickup, aluminum valve covers, 100 Lb springs with 320 Lb open pressure. Cooper Zeon Sport 245/50R16 tires. Repaired/replaced all brake components to include resurfacing the rotors, brake system flush, bearings, wheel seals, brake pads, and calipers. The fuel tank, pump, and filter have all been replaced. Most recent work was replacing the temp sending unit, coolant, plugs, wires, distributer, battery, water valve, alternator drive belts, and cooling fan switches. I have several aftermarket items that I have not installed on the car yet. This items include sub-frame connectors, all new energy suspension polyurethane components, Accel 300+ ignition system, water pump, headers, and a black interior.

The engine work itself cost $6K+ and only has 300 miles on the engine break in. All of the old interior has been removed in preparation of installing the new one. The exterior paint's clear coat is extremely dull due to the car sitting out in the sun during my most recent deployment. The only item that would be needed to get this car running perfectly again is an ECM. I'm asking $2000 but will consider serious offers.

I will also include the supercharger and everything that came with it (intercooler, ducting, etc.) that the engine was built for. It's a ProCharger P-1SC belt driven centrifugal supercharger with an intercooler and all plumbing in a Satin finish. The P-1SC data is max HP of 825, 1200 max flow (CFM) , 62000 max RPM, 30 psi max boost, and is self contained. I will include this ProCharger for an additional $2000

Serious buyers/offers only; brentpevehouse@hotmail.com with "1987 Iroc-z" in the subject line. If I don't reply within a couple of days please send another email and make sure you include in the subject line "1987 Iroc-z".
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: