Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parts needed ASAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBL_TKE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Parts needed ASAP Reply with quote

-right front fender
-front bumper cover
-1 chrome front 17x8.5 C5 Y2K wheel or 2 rear 18x9.5 Y2k wheels
-Trans Am fender vents

Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S

Last edited by DBL_TKE on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm.. OUCH?! I hope this isnt your black car.
aaron_sK

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the spindle and tie rod in the shop if someone will be up this way, but I doubt it's worth shipping them from up here.
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just in the vancouver pick n pull today. There were 4 third gens there. 3 were maro's but early ones. Might be a good spot for a fender and spindle though.
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to check on what suspension pieces I have left. I gave Tony by big box with spindles and brakes. He might not have used them all, so he may still have the spindles and calipers, and rotors. I think he wanted the dust shield, and I made him take a box of parts I didn't need anymore.

I have a front bumper cover, I was saving it for when I paint my car, but if push comes to shove and you are not able to find another one, we can work something out. It is in really nice shape, that is why I am trying to hang on to it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DBL_TKE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did some digging around in the shop and I've found most of my spare parts from the '85 so I don't think I need a spindle anymore. I'm 99% sure that all 82-92 spindles are the same besides the 1LE spindles but I just want someone else to reassure me, is that correct? I also don't need the A-arm or brake caliper. I may see what my bodyshop can do as far as finding me a new fender and bumper cover. Almost all bumper covers I ever see are warped in some way. I'm kinda pissed about needing a strut though. They were only like 3 months old!
Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you actually need a bumper cover? I see the hole, but that can probably be filled. It's pulled a bit out of shape but thats because its attached to a bent fender.

When my car was totalled because of being rear ended.. once I got the bumper cover loose it popped back into shape. I'm still using the same one today.
Alphius
Peanut

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nosecone had a inch long tear in it when I painted my car. I remember using some kind of spot putty or plastic adhesive and gluing it back together and it is perfect to this day. I can't even tell where it was and I'm the one that fixed it. Smile

I guess what Brandon and I are saying is if your nosecone is otherwise good it is probably easily repairable.

Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you change your mind about needing spindles, I have a pair that I got for free. They're yours if you want them. I don't recall what year they came from, though.
BluFbdy

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got a fender for you if youre still in need its white if it matters i dont recall seeing any dings in it
DBL_TKE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluFbdy wrote:
Ive got a fender for you if youre still in need its white if it matters i dont recall seeing any dings in it

Can you double check on the condition? I want one that mint. Also, did it come off a GFX car?

BluFbdy

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah its off an 89
Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all the factory brake components you could ever need or want. hit me up by phone 971-645-9359
-Tony
DBL_TKE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a pair of Trans Am fender vents to the list.
fiveoformula

1988 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get a fender yet?
DBL_TKE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiveoformula wrote:
Did you get a fender yet?

Not yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: