Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for a camaro roller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Outlaw28

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: looking for a camaro roller Reply with quote

Im looking for a clean roller. Prefer its a v8 car and prefer it was manual but i know thats rare.

Has to be a straight clean body and id like the paint to be decent to nice. Would be nice if the interior is clean aswell. Also has to have t-tops. I have a 84 Z28 factory five speed car. But when IIIbought it years ago when i was younger i didnt realize the car was bent up. Front passenger wheel pushed back and in. Would cost more to fix then buying another i believe. Been tryng to get one on craigslist went to look at thre and every time the car s sold before i get there. Im just not having much luck. My buget is tight too. Thanks for the help. Keep an eye out for me

Thx
JOE
DBL_TKE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got an '85 Z28 up for grabs. It's mostly just a shell though rather than a roller. It's a T-top car and needs paint, interior, suspension, and drivetrain. But for $400 I'd say it's a pretty good deal though right?
Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThanKs but looking for something that pretty much just needs the drivetrain. Less i got to do cosmetic wise the better for now. Plus half the suspenion on mine is no good.
91RSVert

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About any car you get, the suspension is gonna be shot unless someone has just repaired it all.
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have springs and shocks and struts my arms tie rods and sway bar and k memeber are no good
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump....

just looking for one nice enough to put my motor and trans in and enjoy the rest of summer with before i tear it apart and make it nicer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: