Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Been a long time! Anyone around?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdoyle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:53 pm    Post subject: Been a long time! Anyone around? Reply with quote

Wow, I was doing some work on my website, and saw an old link pointing to my site from here.

It's been a LONG time since I've logged in, glad to see this forum is still going!

I still have my 84, and been taking it out to local cruises during the summer months.

Here is how she's looking these days
https://www.caraudiocentral.net/111/chrisfromwa/Camaro/TheGhettoRide

Still doing some projects here and there on it, but now I'm mostly just wanting to drive it more. Wanted to do a V2 of the LED tail lights, but geeze the price of tail lights have gotten stupid.

Anywho, if anyone is still around. Would any of you be willing to add your car to a site I've been working on? Remember CarDomain? I'm basically trying to recreate something like that, but hopefully better as time goes on.

Would love to see more cars added to it, and seeing more projects being added to them. Here is the link to the site.

https://www.caraudiocentral.net/

Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cdoyal!

The site is mostly here for historical reasons. In fact I only came on today to find some photos of that time in 2006 Paul broke his axle at PIR after getting a new set of drag tires. Unfortunately they were hosted on an old Comcast account so they are gone.

Most of us used to keep in touch on Facebook, but I deactivated my account a few years ago. I text with Iansane sporadically.

I sold my GTA about two years ago. My 86 2.8 was damaged beyond my ability to repair in about 2015 by a careless driver. It is 20 years this year since I got my first Fbody. I drove them for 18 years, and ~375,000 miles.

Yours is looking nice. I always liked the low-rise spoiler on a late-model 3rd gen Camaro. 5th gen seats are looking good too. Comfort upgrades are the best.

time in 2006: http://www.cascadecrew.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1987&highlight=broken+axel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: