Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

350 block

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wild_child

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: 350 block Reply with quote

I'm looking for a 350 block that can accept vortec heads and is in good condition. The one requirement is that it cant be bored out more than .010
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you? I have a few old school 350s that havent been bored yet. I've pretty much decided to not build a regular sb chevy anymore so I'm willing to part with them.
Wild_child

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in the redmond/woodinville area. Do the blocks have any rust? and how much are you asking?
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down here on the columbia. I have a 93 pickup long block. Junk swirl port heads. Flat tappet cam motor. Was running good when pulled and shouldnt be rusty since its still bolted together. I had to pay core price to get this one so its $150. I think it even has timing cover and pan. Since the pan is on it, i'm not sure if its 2 or 4bolt. Being a pickup it could be either.

I have a mexican built crate motor as well. It's a short block and has been open so the cylinders are surface rusted. This is a 4bolt motor with 2 piece rear main and flat tappet cam. $75

I have one more runner but its my dads and not mine. So I can only guess at the price. Its more then these 2 however. It looks bad but only has 45k miles on it.. 75 chevy 3/4 ton engine.
Wild_child

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a bit of a hike from where i am. Lemme check around the area a bit more and i'll get back to you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: