Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weeee! Mud is fun!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Weeee! Mud is fun! Reply with quote

Sunday I went up north with a group of buddies to go wheeling. It was four rigs and I think about 7 people. Took a crap load of pictures.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v521/iansane

The Nissan Pathfinder, my buddy steve. 4" rear lift (70's Ford F150 coils) Superlift 3" Front UCA's, 3" body blocks, 33x10.5s and a crap load of lights. He got a huge hole in his sidewall on the freeway heading to the park Sucks, but he popped on his spare and kept on going.

Grey Jeep Cherokee, My buddy Zak. 4" Lift, can't remember the brand or anything else. Picked it up because it "had a rod knock." Ended up being a cracket flexplate. Chevy 2.8. Slow as balls and no power.

Black Jeep Cherokee, My friend Bill. 4.5" Rusty's Lift, 31" Super Swampers on rock crawler wheels. Jeep 4.0 litre, stock engine.

The 720 Nissan is freaking sweet. Chevy 14 bolt Fullsize axles, Chev v8 (305 from the guys old monte carlo)/th350. Did all the solid axle conversion welding himself. Got a gear drive and it's really freaking loud. Fuel cell in the back, radiator is also mounted in the bed which was kinda trick.

He almost flipped it back down some rocks that he couldn't climb. He got caught up on a log that lifted his ass end off the ground. Time for the axe.

Anyone else wheeling?

This was up a few miles outside of Monroe. Got off 522, went left on 2 and out passed a few towns...

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of monroe... sound slike Reiter to me.

I love wheeling. But I dont have a truck. I cant wait untill I can get a 4runner.

Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driving through the river beds was awesome!

I can't wait to get a locker and a lift on my S15 Jimmy
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight Sun wrote:
Out of monroe... sound slike Reiter to me.

I love wheeling. But I dont have a truck. I cant wait untill I can get a 4runner.

Yup, that's it. Reiter Road or whatever. That chick standing in front of the pathfinder getting the tire changed on it is the one that goes to Ellensburg

I had fun, the trails through the river were awesome. Although as soon as I took all the pictures of them going through it I realized I had to have one of them come back to get me. The rocks are slick! hehe...
Slacker85TA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wheel, but mostly trail runs up at Brown's Camp. I have an '84 Ford Bronco II with a 3" James Duff lift, Duff poly bushings throughout the suspension, Duff traction bars, 2.8 V6 with a carb, and 31"x10.5" ProComp X-Terrains. Wheels pretty good. Goes everywhere my buddies Scout II goes and he has a 4" lift and 32" Dunlop mud tires.

Would love to get into some mud though!

'95 Z28: LT1, 4L60E, bone stock
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna need some wheels that stick out farther to clear 31" tires in the front!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: