Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Funny

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Funny Reply with quote

Dear John (this is starting off dirty already)

Why has it been so fu**ing funny around here lately? Is it, as Corey propositioned, his return that has brought the lol-ness? Or is it, in fact, your very absence (and thus the absence of any reasonable moderation) that has caused this hilarity? Or, in contrast, is it merely the alcohol that makes all these morons and rednecks seem funny?

In any case, please answer back anytime you can stop typing code, or whatever. Shrug

Signed,

Dying of laughter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Terminally cachinnating,

I don't know that Dewey316 has ever been known as a heavy handed moderator, nor has Schultzy. Being that is the case, I doubt their absence is the root cause of the so called humor on the board lately.

The alcohol consumption is hardly a new thing either. So, this is likely also not the cause.

I would then have to say that it is most likely a natural phenomenon that is occurring, in which modern science has no way to measure. It really could only be a freak change in our big world, that could make this little world so funny. We all know that there is no real sense of humor in the group, and any real humor making its way onto our board, must have origins rooted somewhere that no known cause can explain.

I as much as the next guy, do have a very healthy self esteem (read: ego), but, for once, i must say this matter may be beyond my level of expertise. I think that maybe in another decade or two, Steven Hawking or maybe a large think tank of scientists...may just find there is a strange phenomenon at work that can cause even the CascadeCrew to actually be humorous if all the conditions are correct.

Searching for answers,
The Lama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: