Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ill Tempered about society...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Ill Tempered about society... Reply with quote

Dear QwkBert,

First time writer long time reader.

How does one stay P.C. in a wold full of morons? Sometimes I just want to beat them with a steaming pile of sock poo. How will these people learn that their IQ really is less than that of a stone age rock, if we don't tell them? Being assertive seems like the "right " thing to do, however it just doesn't seem to get the point to sink in.

-Ill Tempered

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ill Tempered,

Stupid people are around us all day. They express an opinion about something they don't understand, or they just talk without thinking. That's where the "Here's Your Sign" jokes come from. If stupid people just wore a sign that says, "I'm Stupid", then you wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me ... oops ... never mind, didn't see your sign." As I see it, you have two basic options. You need to either just let it go, or move to a rural community.

Letting it go means that you quit engaging in conversation with stupid people. There is no winning the argument anyway. You can listen, you can be polite, but don't encourage discussion. Just be patient and retreat when you get a chance.

If you can't just be silent, then you need to move to a rural community, because some day you really are going to pull a steaming sock of poo from your pants and slap somebody. And then who will look stupid? There are very few stupid people living in rural areas. Stupid people are attracted to densely populated urban areas because, for the most part, they cannot take care of themselves. They need to pay somebody else to carry out almost every basic need. Once you live in a rural area you won't have any more problems because stupid people are scared of coyotes, most bugs, snakes, deer, trucks with mudder tires, mud, hairy country folk dressed in camo, and especially hair country folk dressed in camo stepping out of a truck with mud on it and a dead deer in the back with a pack of tick infested coyotes following the blood trail and a snake crossing the road 2 miles back that is now stuck in the left front mudder tire. I guarantee a stupid idiot won't talk to that rural farmer with a master degree in business.

QwkBert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: