Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NW TOY RUN
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Outlaw28

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: NW TOY RUN Reply with quote

I been trying to get all the body work done on my car for this event...ive been to it twice and its amazing how many ppl show up and the cars...last year audi r8 nissan gtr...69 camaro...70 charger...couple of ferraris...the lsx crew showed up...700 plus cars were there...plus its for the kids...trust me its worth going even if its just one un-opened toy like a matchbox car....heres the info you need to know anymore let me know and if you to see pictures from last year check out myspace

http://www.myspace.com/CrusiNtheCamaro

"NW TOY RUN 2009
6th ANNUAL

December 5, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS
YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 5th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 700 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!
This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE.
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
www.nwtoyrun.com
The web page is not up yet, hopefully soon

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWSOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!"
DBL_TKE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down if I get my car back together by then.
Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i hear ya...im going no matter what if i have to ride with a friend like i did last year...ill hook ya up with more info real soon...got to talk to my friends figure out what time we going to leave and where we are going to meet then ill let you in on the details
Tazcowboy

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: wooooooohooooooooooo Reply with quote

Yalls can count me in my car still aint going to be to Pretty but it will get me there and back...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't matter what kind of car you bring...yeah its a car event...but its for the kids...the guy who runs it use to bring his 80's rx7 but now he brings an suv cuz its usually cram packed full of toys...ive never seen a third gen bird or camaro there before...so it be cool to have a bunch show up...but even better its for a good cause...last year we filled an 18 wheeler up with toys...im thinking since ppl coming from all over that maybe we can all meet somewhere and drive in together...maybe like the tacoma mall...i know of 3-4 ppl over here friends of mine that are going...my friend with his '86 944 turbo my friend with his neon...friend with a built subaru wrx or his rs not sure which one he bringing...and his dad with his built subaru forester...my uncle and his grand prix club prolly going to join us as well...

im seriously not joking ppl this is a huge event...and its pretty amazing all the cars you see...i highly recommend you come along if you can...plus this is a good opportunity for me to meet all of you for the first time...
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys about my myspace not letting you view photos...i dont know what its problem is...its set to public view ive tryed everything it will not take it out of private mode for some reason...
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i got it to work

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=6337675&albumId=2578204

those are pictures from last years NW TOY RUN
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I get my new fan switch in by the weekend, I'll try and bring the 89. If not, I'll drive the 92 V6. No guarantee either way, but I'll try to make it.
aaron_sK

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be showing anything (to much actual work needed on the car to get it ready for a freakin' winter show).

I would love to come down and meet up though. Who else is coming?
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately its looking like with the new job i might have to work that day...i did not get the work done on my car that i wanted too...decided to wait until the summer for a more dryer and warmer weather to paint...i will find out early next week if im ganna be able to go...its worth going once pretty amazing seeing all the cars...
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still up for it? Where to meet up? Supposed to be a nice (maybe chilly) day. I won't be showing anything, but definitely up for the cruise.
aaron_sK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now up in the air that day for work. Your call on meetup, Al, and I will try to make it if I can.
mc6811

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for a check in the mail. if it shows up, i'm in for sure. not real sure how to get to the raceway (been quite some time since i was there last) would love to meet up and cruise in.
mc6811

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you set the time and place Al i will be there if the money shows.
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the few places I know of central to everyone is the Tacoma Mall. What's a recognizable landmark/business in the parking lot? I don't get over there very much.

This thing starts at noon, so 9:30-10:00

Pacific Raceway is east on Hwy 18 from I-5

aaron_sK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krispy Kreme on the freeway side. The other side is the TPD station, so... Thumbs down
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krispy Kreme works, it's recognizable Cool
Outlaw28

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im trying to get the day off or change shifts so i can go...i might just pull im sick card and go lol
Tazcowboy

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: NW Toy Run Reply with quote

I plan on going and was wondering if anyone was near saint helens or where people were planing on meeting before to drive up together. Please let me know 503-410-9649 is my cell I work 545a to 230p m-f

thanks John
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aaron_sK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to shoot anybody down here, but you do realize that it's 118 miles from Saint Helens to the meetup Tacoma, plus another 25 miles to Pacific raceways from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: