Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for Kid Camaro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Question for Kid Camaro Reply with quote

Hey do you still have that partially working router for cheap/free? If so can ya bring it to the dyno if ya make it? I want to get the PS2 online but I'm a cheapskate, or maybe I'm just poor. Kids'll do that to ya. Laughing
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my wife says like 10 bucks for it. but ya gotta pay for the shippin yaself. and if i have any extra ethernet cords ill see if i can send them as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fair to me, if ya have some idea what the shipping is I can send it to ya in advance. Thanks
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm me ya addy and ill look it up. and on one condition. ya have to join me and my clan for a few games when ya get hooked up. lol
ill add this in. i might commin up for the meet for a few hours saturday. i just have to do the books tommorow afternoon. if i do i wont be bringin the camaro though. i keep gettin a service engine light and not sure i wanna drive it that for till i figure out what it is. ill post here tommorow afternoon sometime. probably late afternoon. so if i do come up ill just bring it with me, and save ya even more money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be cool... get out your paper clip and pull the codes and we'll get it figured out so you can come on up.

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidcamaro wrote:
pm me ya addy and ill look it up. and on one condition. ya have to join me and my clan for a few games when ya get hooked up. lol

OK, PM on the way. Hey that's cool with me, lol. I'm up for some online mayhem. Smile
kidcamaro wrote:
ill add this in. i might commin up for the meet for a few hours saturday. i just have to do the books tommorow afternoon. if i do i wont be bringin the camaro though. i keep gettin a service engine light and not sure i wanna drive it that far till i figure out what it is. ill post here tommorow afternoon sometime. probably late afternoon. so if i do come up ill just bring it with me, and save ya even more money.
Sounds good to me. I hope you can make it. Let us know what codes it's giving ya, and our crack team of experts will come to the rescue! Cool
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the wife said we can make it on saturday. might not be all day but i will be there for afew hours hopefully. im gonna try to catch ya guys at the dyno if its still gonna happen. if not let me know and maybe we can meet up somewhere.
Roshambo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidcamaro wrote:
im gonna try to catch ya guys at the dyno if its still gonna happen.

Of course it's gonna happen.. this is Horsepower Wars 2004 baby! Razz

See ya there Corey. Smile

-Joe

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have the directions to the dyno place? i cant remember which post i seen them in. and ill be bringin the wifes taurus. if i had the money id dyno it lol Laughing
Jess
Administrator

1988 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dyno directions can be found here: http://www.cascadecrew.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8

There is also a link to the dyno shop's web site in there.
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kelly let me know if ya get the router workin for ya. if ya need help with it ill help you to set it up if i can. hope to see on the game soon. sorry i missedya.
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it but I have been so busy I heven't even taken it out of the box yet. Maybe tomorrow. I appreciate you bringing it, and I'll drop ya a check or money order in the mail tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get to the Dyno in time, that really sucked. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: