Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trapped in Shoreline

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Trapped in Shoreline Reply with quote

Dear Lama,

a few months ago i moved to a new home just off of I-5 in shoreline, now i live in a small cul-de-sac and right off the freeway and we often get many people broken down pull up in front of my house and i mean often
(at least 1 a day but normally 2 or 3). well i have no problem helping the younge ladies when the have a flat or run out of gas Very Happy Cool,but we offten get people leaving there cars for 3 or 4 day in the cul-de-sac which that i dont mind. what my problme is with all my neighbors having partys and friends over almost every day i always get one of there friends parking in front of my driveway So mad I can't see straight #$%^&*. now when people break down in front of my drive way all i need to do is ask them and help them push it out of the way but with the neighbors no one in the neighborhood answers there doors (cause everyone that breaks down) so i have know way to get out and to were i need to go and iv been so very close to calling a tow truck. just today i had to deal with someone and i stayed there until i they came back and was very angry and when i explained my anger they guy just said "ummm i only blocked half of it couldn't u just drive around?" and i just explained how with my car being so low and the curb being so high that i need to leave at an angle to keep form scraping my front end,exhaust and who knows what else he just said "hmm whatever" and drove off #$%^&* . so what im asking here lama is what do u think i should do about this problem? do u think calling a tow truck is to extreme? because my family thinks that is a good way to get my car keyed or tires slashed:shrug:.thanks.

sincerely, Trapped in Shoreline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Trapped,

Move out of the ghetto.

Suburban happy,
The Lama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: