Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Penny saved is a penny earned?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Penny saved is a penny earned? Reply with quote

Dear lama

I was wondering how does one save enough money to do large projects on their car like you have? I find it hard to save enough money to buy the high doller upgrades needed for my car...it is so tempting to buy little parts or spend the money on video games, the ladies, or beer. what do you do?

thanks
Penny spent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Penny Spent,

The question is not how do I save more pennies; but, how does on earn more pennies.

You shouldn't not have to give up the finer things in life, like Steel Reserve 211. Oh yes, believe it or not, you can have your cake eat it to. Just think about how much your car does for you, and ask yourself how much you do for your car?

Which leads me to some money earning tips from The Lama.

There seems to be a very large population of older men who are, shall we say, shooting blanks. This because a major strain on the marages, as their wife's biological clock ticks away. It should be no suprise then, that these couples are willing to pay untold fortunes for the "goods", so they may have a baby. You may not have any luck talking atractive young ladies into having your baby, but this is the US of A, the land of opportunity. Yes my friend, this is the land where even a geneticly sub par specimen is able to sell his "goods". Think about it, and I think you know where I am going with this.

Along the same lines, if a tweaker is willing to go to the plasma bank twice a week to get their speed fix, how many times are you willing to go, to get your speed fix. Think of this, you only have to give plasma 93 times, to pay for that ProCharger kit you have been eyeing. If you give plasma once a week, it will only take you 1.78 years before you can it! If that is not instant gratification, I don't know what is.

If you have some sort of Internet skills, then I have a plan for you. This is how I was able to redo all of the suspension on my car. You first, need to set up a website with free downloads of popular software*. Second, you set up a pay-per-click affiliate program. After that, do a little internet wizardry so that you do a forced pass through click on each page load. Lastly, you need to get your page to be at the top of Google, and let the money roll in.

With those 3 tips, I am sure that you will be able to put in the effort your car deserves, and quickly earn the money for those major projects you are eyeing.

Rolling in the Benjamins, Wink
The Lama

*Consult copyright laws of your country before desciding to go this route.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: