Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who into guns
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90RSrocks wrote:
wiggy'sIROC wrote:
My home is protected!
Yes, sounds like it is. Mine is too, and it's a good feeling. I've never had to fire a round at someone, despite several times over the years that people have attempted to break in. No person has had what it takes to get by the locks, partly because I keep the pump-action shotgun on hand at all times (without ammo) just so I can use the very intimidating, classic sound of chambering a round if necessary. They usually disappear in 3 seconds or less after that sound is made. Thumbs up It has kept me from having to ventilate some loser after he gets into the house and I really appreciate that. Going Rambo-style isn't my style unless absolutely necessary, but if someone makes it my only option, then sure... Bang bang Very Happy

Well if the sh*t ever does hit the fan and some guy gets in. Make sure you do kill him.

If he lives and you wound him, he will end up sueing you for everything you got.

Sort of sad how the system works sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight Sun wrote:
Well if the sh*t ever does hit the fan and some guy gets in. Make sure you do kill him.

If he lives and you wound him, he will end up sueing you for everything you got.

Sort of sad how the system works sometimes.
No need to worry about that. If they get into the house they are an immediate threat to the kids and I, and they will be stopped quickly and permenently. No feelings of remorse for killing him/them either, they are just helping to refine the gene pool a bit.
Jess
Administrator

1988 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLP-GTA wrote:
Jess dont worry about guns I have you covered, but you will need to buy extra ammo Very Happy

Sweet sounds good! When we have a date set up, just let me know what size I need and I'll have my own box or two ready to roll Very Happy (Provided I can make it of course)
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for some target practice too, it's been too long. Should we go to a range or does someone have a property out in the boondocks that would be appropriate for such use?
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

90RSrocks wrote:
I'm up for some target practice too, it's been too long. Should we go to a range or does someone have a property out in the boondocks that would be appropriate for such use?

My cousin knows of a place him and his marine buddies go.

I will find out where it is and scope it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell Ya bring the guns to PWTCIII !!!!
If Brandon & the misses ok it, of course
I got a Glock 22 & 23 (40 S&W, 180 grain jacketed Hydra shoks)
a mossberg 500, normally loaded with 00 buckshot for home defense
a Hungarian AK47 with either a 40 round mag or a 75 round drum handy
and my current ammo load is 1,000 rounds of .40 S&W & 7.62x39

and in the next couple of months I may be adding another AK47 & maybe a Romanian Romak III Dragunov, its their 7.62x54r caliber version of the Soviet sniper rifle.

of course if I decide to become a Class2 manufacturer of firearms, then I'll have tons more at home, including short barrled rifles & shotguns, but no full-autos

Hey Demon, go to www.packing.org & look up your state & it will tell you what is needed to carry concealed & what states if any reciprocate the concealed carry permit & some other useful gun stuff.

actually its a good site for any of us that want a concealed pistol carry permit, WA is pretty easy, be 21 & legally allowed to own a firearm, no felonies or Domestic violence convictions (unless you have had your firearms rights restored), including assault or violating restraining orders. OR is the same (i think) except you have to show proof of completion of a firearms training course.

if any of you folks in WA per chance have lost your firearms rights go here www.washrecord.com, hes an attorney that helps get them restored, it costs $810 total & you have to meet the requirements, which is pretty much done all your court ordered stuff & have been playing nice with the other kids in the sand box for a variable amount of time, depending on what your original conviction was for.

I would strongly suggest to anyone that carries or plays with guns at all to be very familiar with your laws, just so you dont end up being bubba's chew toy in the big pokey.
RSFreak
The other "John"

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had several hand guns; .45s, .40cals, etc., all sold for lack of cash. The only gun I still own is a Chinese SKS assault rifle. I put a Fiber-Force stock on it (looks like a Dragunov), extended flash supressor (like an M-14, but now I can't fix the bayonet), RedStar scope, and a few other goodies. I have 20 and 30 round mags to replace the fixed 10 round box mag as well. The only thing she needs now is a bipod. Cool
Wolffy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wait till the Assault Weapon Ban runs out this September & assuming nothing else is put in place to replace it, then you can have a lot of the evil assault goodies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: