Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

girls

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: girls Reply with quote

Dear Lama,

how would you recommend dealing with teenage girls and their drama?

Confused Confused Confused Confused

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easy answer.

Well, I am not one that has a lot of experiance with teenage girl drama. I like the live with the idea that the area immediatly around me is a "Drama Free Zone".

Although, back in my younger days, when I was dating teenage girls. I got very very good at this trick. Being able to watch a football game, and give the game 100% of my attention, while at the same time, listening to my girlfriends flap their mounths on about whatever. The key is to nod a lot, and keep saying "Umm huh....Yeah....totaly....yup....". Just keep repeating. Because if there is one thing I can promise you, it is that without the "Zone Out" skills, you will go bonkers.

On a related tangant... We could solve the global energy crisis, if we were only able to somehow harness the engery of young womens ability to talk to hours... think of the possibilitys....

Keepin' it drama free,
The Lama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: