Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

High school girl drama

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: High school girl drama Reply with quote

part 1
So my little sister is in high school still and has 5 different "man-panions" (male companions). she hangs out with these guys all the time but has no interest in dating any of them. how am i, the good older brother, to beat them all down? I am only one man!

part 2
if this little sister should show up with a guy driving a third gen, i wouldn't know whether to embrace my brother, or destroy him where he stands? lets face it, we know the type.

trying to be the good older brother

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Older Brother,

If there is one thing I know, it's high school girls. (Shoot, did I say that outloud?) Err, I mean, how to be a good big brother.

As to problem #1, there is one key phrase you must learn: "Officer, I was in immediate fear for my life". Of course, we all know, that 5 on 1 is probably no a go, so my suggestion then, is 1 at time. Or, the better option. You play dirty, and I dont' mean in the fight. No, you can make sure that no self-respecting guy in your town will want to go near your sweet young sister. When they are over, make sure that do all sorts of stuff that will make them question their descision to spend time with your sister. Things like come in the front door wiht a small paper bag, and ask her where she wants you to put her Preperation H, just keep going wtth stuff, the guys will slowly drop off. She may be mad now, but will thank you for this when she is 40.

Part 2, is easy! You give him this website address, and encourage him to sign up. We all know, that crewbies would not mess around with other crewbies sisters. We my friend, have class.

-The Lama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: