Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Concerned in Lala Land

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenn

1987 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Concerned in Lala Land Reply with quote

Dear Rodney,

I am having some difficult issues that I hope you can put to rest for me. I told my AWESOME and AMAZING husband that he was afraid that I could handle the power in his car better than he could. So now there is a tutu bet going. This is all fine and dandy but I know his ego will hurt when I get his car into the 12's before he does.

Please help.....
-Concerned in Lala Land

The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Tutu bet.... Reply with quote

Jenn wrote:
Dear Rodney,

I am having some difficult issues that I hope you can put to rest for me. I told my AWESOME and AMAZING husband that he was afraid that I could handle the power in his car better than he could. So now there is a tutu bet going. This is all fine and dandy but I know his ego will hurt when I get his car into the 12's before he does.

Please help.....
-Concerned in Lala Land

Dear Concerned,

Let me start off by saying that your husband sounds like a real class act!
Right now you should go and ask him if he is horney, and if he's not, offer him a samwich.

With that out of the way I would recomend that you not worry too much about this tutu bet and hurting his feelings. As anyone who has ever been in a Wal-Mart parking lot can attest to, womens can't drive. Surely your all knowing husband has witnessed this horror first hand and is not very concerned. He is not concerned that his beautiful bride will pilot his lifes work to new levels of awsomeness, only that she will break it on the track. Fortunately he is confident that you, your high paying job, and a rediculous amount of guilt will pave the way for a new LS1/ T56 combination after your recklessly destroy the cheap sh*t that he has cobbled together in the car now. This sounds like a well thought plan by a brilliant man. You are lucky to have him!!

-Rodney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: