| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
WS6FORMULA Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 120 Location: Portland Oregon
1989 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 pm Post subject: i mustve been drunk |
|
|
i was trying to sell my thirdgen and after alot of phone calls on her i decided to stop p[icking up the phone i dont wanna sell her anymore lol
its my first one and i love it and i wouldnt really be able to buy a daily driver car with what i was asking for it andddd this car isnt much of a project just needs paint for the hood rear hatch pull down motor and a POSI for the V8
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
If you're interested, I still have that posi rear from my 89 RS with a 3.08 gear. Also, I have an extra pulldown motor, I forget if they changed in 89 or 90, but it's the earlier style motor. The rear end has new drum brakes (painted red) and includes all the cables and lines. _________________ 92 Camaro
89 Camaro
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Schultzy89GTA M.R.A. (11sec Club)

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 4417 Location: Gresham, OR
1989 Pontiac GTA
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Woo hoo. Hang on to her.
They is good bishes
-Schultzy _________________ Red Sled: 89 GTA, 383, TKO, N2O
12.73 @ 109.39, 1.793 60 \ 11.794 @ 121.16, 1.62 60 (old combo) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WS6FORMULA Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 120 Location: Portland Oregon
1989 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Al Hasse wrote: | | If you're interested, I still have that posi rear from my 89 RS with a 3.08 gear. Also, I have an extra pulldown motor, I forget if they changed in 89 or 90, but it's the earlier style motor. The rear end has new drum brakes (painted red) and includes all the cables and lines. |
i do but the thing is i dunno how i will get it from you kind of a distance and my dad wont let me take the truck to get it cuz i had a 4X4 incident and i do the the hatch pull down motor also mine is the metal one |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm making the trip to Vancouver on the 25th. I can pack it, and lots of cardboard, in the back of the car. I know it fits because I had one in the back of the 89. The hatch motor is the one with the metal slides, I can bring that too. Maybe we can plan a transfer around then??? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WS6FORMULA Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 120 Location: Portland Oregon
1989 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| sounds like a deal so far how much you willing to sell both wanna make me a deal?!?!?? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You have a PM |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|