Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just a question for the members

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanarunhard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: just a question for the members Reply with quote

ok i moved to little town called kittitas in washington every year they block off main street round labor day and have a burnout contest so bein the person that i am i was wonderin if the membership might be intrested in comin up and showin em wats wat i opened a shop here and would love it if you guys cane by i will host members with hot dogs beer or whatever and parking i gotta big shop right on main street ne way if you think it might be a party check it out theres all kinds of food and stuff and i think there is some kinda prize too so post up and tell me what you guys think btw usally a camaro wins every year
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is it? Sounds cool. I'd come, but when I do I'm not a burnout type of guy. Wasted too much money on tires over the last year. Very Happy

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it could be fun. Post up details.

A lot of folks do burnouts at Party With The Cows each year. The last few years they have been using old worn tires for the burnouts rather than wasting nice rubber.

-Schultzy

Last edited by Schultzy89GTA on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
STEEL

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in!

*poke* Got any nasty 16 inch tires?
wanarunhard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: burnout contest Reply with quote

its around labor day i think and yes i can get tires seeing as i work at a junkyard nice or nasty tires ill lett u guys know more long before its time see a camaro wins every year as it should be but a different camaro would be nice and also im gonna sponsor a car through my shop also
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe I wasn't suggesting that YOU had to get the tires. But if you had some I bet they would be put out of their misery Wink

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: