Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Break

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Break Reply with quote

Some idiots broke into my dad's Rodeo tonight when I had it down in Lynnwood for band practice.

It was in a Church parking lot! They didnt even take anything except a 9 dollar pair of sunglasses and the registration and insurance info. The best part. They tossed a $150 pair of Ray Ban's into the back seat. And didnt even touch the stereo.

It looks they poked the ignition a couple of times with a screwdriver, but other then that. They are idiots.

I am just angry that of all the cars they chose mine. It was parked between a brand new S10, a brand new Hyundai Elantra, a Taurus SHO and a Jeep.

I really wonder.

At any rate, should I worry at all about the registration and insurance stuff being gone. Can they do any damage with that, like try to relicense the car?

12sec Club

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they could forge a signature then report it stolen...

people breaking into cars in church parkinglots is not an uncommon thing at all...

people figure others would have the decency not to steal from somebody at a church...

but some people figure they're just stealing from thieves in the first place LMAO

to be completely honest though... if you haven't reported it, report it immediately, give them all the info you can (both police and dmv) ... should take care of it just in case

Soon to be less than stock
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the purpose of takin the car info is to maybe get a address for your house. maybe they are gonna hit your house next.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gibby85

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't this very same thing happen to Kelly or someone here as well?? Mad

www.cardomain.com/id/gibbys85
90RSrocks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm still hot under the coller about that. Bunch of idiots. They need to be eliminated from the gene pool. They just messed up the steering column cover with a screwdriver or something and damaged the turn signal pod. They also took all the car's information. Mad Evil or Very Mad #$%^&* and Bang bang
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Rodeo had a lock ont he glove box, that I don't use untill now Bashy Bashy

Having t-tops on my bird and all. I have often fallen distrustful of my little velcro pouch.

Does anyone know of a place to buy a lock for our Jockey box? (BTW, my compartment in the back, the cardboard was all icky so I tossed it and glued the door closed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: