Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hmm this kinda sucks anyway around it??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camaro350Z28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Hmm this kinda sucks anyway around it?? Reply with quote

Bought the hypertech programmer for my 97 and got it in the mail today went out attempt to upload and VIN dont match.. the previous car was not set back to stock settings so i cant use it until that happens? So do i gotta send this back to the guy i bought it from or can i clear that off of there so i can start fresh with my car i didnt see anything in the instructions... just curious if anyone might know.. yeahyeah its a 4th gen i know... but i still have a 3rd maybe that counts.. hehe

Tim
Gibby85

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try calling Hypertech Timmay!

www.cardomain.com/id/gibbys85
Camaro350Z28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeah i thought of that, but ya know, phone = hold and post = leave and come back later for a possibility of a answer... but its ok i emailed the guy i bought it from and hes going to send me another one. Thanks anyway though hehe

Tim
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy you bought it from has to set his back to stock before the programmer will work with another car. Otherwise one person could buy the programmer and everybody else could use it. I think you're stuck unless you can get the guy to reset it. It's a feature specifically built into the programmer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: