Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

72 4x4 flat bed, and a 350 with heads.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roshambo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: 72 4x4 flat bed, and a 350 with heads. Reply with quote

Had a friend back out on me, so I thought I'd post this here too. Maybe someone knows someone who knows someone. Wink

Anyways.

The Truck - 1972 Chevy 3/4 ton flat bed 4x4, 4.10 posi full floating Spicer 10 bolt rear, Dana 44 front (posi), dunno what gears. Muncie 4 speed SM465 trans, its more like a 3 speed.. 1st gear is 6.55:1. Air bags in back with Monroe shocks and helper springs. Transfer case is a NP205. New master cylinder... recently recovered bench seat, solid glass.

Has rust in the cab, and on the body. Used to be a ranch rig... 31" tires with 60% or so tread on stock 8 lug 16" wheels. Have clear title. $850 obo.

The motor - 1976 350 2 bolt (I think). Had a rod knock, and I havent pulled it apart since I pulled it to see what it looks like inside but it was a good running motor. Comes with the stock heads.. 1.84s or something like that. I need to run the numbers again. Probably good candidates for some ScumAway porting? Wink $150 firm.

Won't ship.. but if you buy both the truck and the motor we can make a deal and I'll set the motor in the engine bay for travel purposes.

More pics of the truck here.

Email me, or IM me if interested. Smile

-Joe

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gibby85

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah nuts Joe, the Jimmy took a dive already?

Oh wait, that's a slightly uglier green color. Laughing

Hi buddy ol' pal! Wavey

www.cardomain.com/id/gibbys85
Roshambo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibby85 wrote:

Hi buddy ol' pal! Wavey

Squint

That's the truck you wanted so bad Roger.

-Joe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn i wish i had 150 extra bucks. i want to put a 350 in my car this year sometime. the 305 feels weak. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roshambo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidcamaro wrote:
damn i wish i had 150 extra bucks. i want to put a 350 in my car this year sometime. the 305 feels weak. Sad

Check your PMs. Smile

-Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: