Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prom burning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Prom burning Reply with quote

Who on this board does prom burning? Ill need some help in the not so distant future. BTW guys how does this sound 350 L98 block cast iron heads ported bowl blended and the like 10:1 pistons 230 intake 244 exhaust at 0.050 112 degree lobe centerline install at 108 degrees .469 intake lift at valve and .499 exhaust lift at valve timing gear set( inow it wont work with knock sensor. ideas guys? sort tube headers
no cataletic 3 inch exhaust into a muffler/tips off a 96 trans ami would like a knife edged crank but am unsure of the cost thanks in advance Matt... Oh yea and i am still alive.....lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea and what will it cost to have the chip made for me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure on that cam. That dual pattern is alot bigger on the exhaust side, and I dont think that the L98 heads will need that much help there. They have a pretty decent exhaust port. Stock flow on the l98s is 199 intake and 170 exh. In comparison the old style fuelie heads are 214intake 139 exhaust. Pickin a cam for those heads I'd be looking at something more equal.
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14 extra exhaust degrees is pretty extreme like B said.

That's a pretty big cam for stock heads imho too.
90rsgnuguy42

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out TBICHIPS.com I think he charges about $30 each and sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
90rsgnuguy42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction. I just checked his site today. He's asking $50 now. He says that will get you 10% more HP on 87 octane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: