Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eric's Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Eric's Update Reply with quote

Wow... Sort of fell off the map after the Portland meet. For those of you interested, I will update ya.

Missed the Cows meet cause I had to go my sister's birthday party, and after that I just got SWAMPED.
After that particular weekend I had finals week, and busted my ass off to finish all my classes, compeltely move out of my dorm, and then move into an apartment... Pain in the butt, between my dorm, my apartment here in Ellensburg, my storage unit in Lynwood... It is safe to say I never want to move again.

I finally felt fully situated by the end of June... move in complete.. Now, since school is out my boss agreed to up my hours, so instead of 5 hours a day after class, I have been working 6-7 hours a day at www.rrautobody.com it is an awesome shop and everyone i work with is great. I detail cars and keep the place thing, think of Mikey from OCC, that is what I do.

And I bought a bike, so every chance I get I have been driving back to Mill Creek to ride it around, but it is too big for me to be comfortable (check the for sale section).

On top of all of this, I have reformatted my computer, bought Gran Turismo 4 and had a forum a friend and I run get hacked and completely F'd over.

And that is why I havent posted lately. But, I am back now.

The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you back around.

we are officialy calling you Mikey now.

(wait, how many Mike's would that make in the crew?)

"Ever see a Motorcycle in front of a Psychiatrists Office?" Me neither
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I'm driving through ellensburg, and I pee on your work building, do you have to clean it up? Very Happy

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: