Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power Seat track.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z28Chick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Power Seat track. Reply with quote

Well, I recently replaced my drivers seat with a red/black APC seat and as my brother was putting it in he realized that it was too tall with the power seat track so now I have no use for it.

It works great, all the adjustments work, and it will come with the power seat switch adjuster and everything you need just in case your car wasn't a power seat car.

I'd like to get $50 for it. Smile

Yes, I am a girl. Very Happy
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a question. will it work for the passenger side?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roshambo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidcamaro wrote:
i got a question. will it work for the passenger side?

Hey Corey.. since my sister isnt here I guess I can answer that. We used a manual passenger side track on her drivers side, and the front studs line up perfectly in the front.. on the back I had to use an adapter, but it's really simple to fab up. If you wanted it I could cut out the adapters and I'll just toss em in with the track.

Hope that helps! Smile

-Joe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is, the controls will be on the left side of the seat, against the console.

If you turn the track around, the controls will be on the right, however, the seat will be positions too far forward or too far reversed because of the offset of the track.
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i can afford to get it this next check i will. i will use it for my seat cuz my front corner is busted. if ya could send the adapters too that would be cool. that way i can try to make it work for the passendger side. maybe i can find a way to mount the controls on the other side or something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demon
12sec Club

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

off topic...

pics of the new seat installed?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roshambo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilightoptics wrote:
The problem is, the controls will be on the left side of the seat, against the console.

Well.. there is enough length on the harness for it to be mounted either in front of the seat or on the side (near the door)... I'll measure and cut the adapters and include those also.

The controls would only be on the left side if you use the stock pastics.. Smile

I dunno how much shipping would be.. probably about the same for the gas money. Doh!

-Joe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kidcamaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill check on shippin too this week. then ill know by friday. maybe if i have enough extra money me and the wife can make a trip down or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: