Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For old times

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 pm    Post subject: For old times Reply with quote

Who still has a car? We still have the 87. It has it's own enclosed garage now.. with a door even! lol Sold the 2nd gen, uh, must be at least 4 years ago. Didn't keep track. Moved into town during covid. So no more cows, now I have baseball fields next door.

Car has new wheels and is finally efi. Put an edelbrock proflo4 multiport kit on it. Doesn't get near the mileage the carb did though. Someday I'll build a 383 bottom for the all new top end that's on it. But it gets so few miles now, hardly seems worth it.

So, let's see how long it takes to get a reply.. or for me to check for replies.. If we haven't been in contact, let's hear what you've been up to. I've taken up a few more hobbies. Jeeping, vintage hifi equipment, vintage Atari computers, and now 3d printing. Building an RC fj40 with the printer at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: