Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long tube headers and carb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
izcain
9sec Club

1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Long tube headers and carb Reply with quote

I have two sets of long tubes that I am looking to part ways with.

The first set is a pair of hedman long tubes 1 5/8 with 3 inch collector. They have been used for many years but do not have holes in them they were coated when new but the coating is coming off. 50 bucks to a crewby.

The other set are what's on the car right now. They are 1 3/4 dougs, they are the uncoated versions and are only a few months old. Bought new in September. Just looking at going to 1 7/8 or even 2 inch for this combo. 400.00

Also have a 750 hp Holley spare carb that I would like to sell.
It is the polished version. I was going to build a 1050cfm out of it but if I can sell it I will just buy a 1050 all ready to go since I hate to mess with a good carb. 400

1983 Z28 383 + 201ci more = New Heart for this season!
9.17 @ 148
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: