Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

few vehicles for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jchaussee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: few vehicles for sale Reply with quote

1st is a HD chevy 3/4 ton 2 wd ext cab W/T model pickup. It has the 8 lug suspention . Great for towing and hauling. 117k on truck aroumd 30 on motor. I am trying to get as close to 3000 as i can. It has a nada value around 5 but needs front passenger side caliper rotor and hose.

2nd is an 04 Chrysler paxifica. Small suv type thing with 3rd eow seating. Has leather and front two row captains chair. Just put on 750 dollars worth of tires on it 3k miles ago. 108k on the miles. Would like around 6k.

Both vehicles are flexibke on price as i need several thousand to pay rent, daycare and several monthes worth of bills. If intereated in either myvnumbervis 360 224 6682
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: