Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling stupid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QwkTrip
11sec Club

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't break into a 3rd gen then you have no future as a car thief for sure. Laughing

You should have called a locksmith right away, or even the police. In our small town the police will unlock your car. By letting your battery discharge completely you just took off 50% service life. And if you don't have a battery charger then you now have to buy one of those, too. And who knows... maybe even a long extension cord? Next time pay for a locksmith. Wink
Richster
Magic Fingers

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea...Did that ONCE! and then i did the same as Al and kept a complete set in the house and an extra door/hatch key-seperate ring. One lock out with a hottie @ 2:00am in crap weather you'll learn Laughing
So i got zip that night! well...except for an 80.00 slim jim invoice! Very Happy

T56 Elitist

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richster wrote:
One lock out with a hottie @ 2:00am in crap weather you'll learn Laughing
So i got zip that night! well...except for an 80.00 slim jim invoice! Very Happy

Damn, I forget..............what's a hottie??? Wink
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bird's lock cylinder so worn out that I can start the car and pull the key out. I actually really like this, and am dreading the day I have to replace the cylinder. I start the car all the time (well, used to) and run inside or go do something while it warms up or whatever.

Although I do have a hideakey outside the car with the door key and used to keep one on the inside of the fender (reachable from the engine bay) that had the ignition. But 90% of the time I lock the doors with the keys inside I just reach over the window. Laughing

You couldn't even just bend the window back and hit the unlock button with your arm or a coat hanger or something?

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
You couldn't even just bend the window back and hit the unlock button with your arm or a coat hanger or something?

Mine was broken into like that. Prior to my crew days.
cameron7710

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple years ago someone tryed to break into mine by sticking a screwdriver or somthing inmy door under my lock and trying to pry it out but couldnt Smack! what a idiot,now i have a hole in my door cause some assshole who cant even break into a thirdgen

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They had a screwdriver and a Camaro door, and they couldn't even figure out what to do? Morons. Laughing

Pop that sucker between the t-top and the window glass about where it starts to angle forward, pull it out enough to get your fingertips in there, and that car is yours.
cameron7710

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya iknow what a idiot probley just a punk kid that wanted to take it for a joyride but couldnt figure it out and the funnything is this happened back when my sister owed the car and a couple days befor this happend she left the keys in the door lock No no no... but the car was left alone and all this happend when we live in seattle on a pretty busy road

1988 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QwkTrip wrote:
If you can't break into a 3rd gen then you have no future as a car thief for sure. Laughing

You should have called a locksmith right away, or even the police. In our small town the police will unlock your car. By letting your battery discharge completely you just took off 50% service life. And if you don't have a battery charger then you now have to buy one of those, too. And who knows... maybe even a long extension cord? Next time pay for a locksmith. Wink

I kinda figured the locksmith rate goes up in a foot of snow at 10 o'clock in the evening...

'88 FORMULA
QwkTrip
11sec Club

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. Do it your way. Razz Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: