Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could it be?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Could it be? Reply with quote

If you can't tell by now I just unloaded the pictures off of the camera for the first time in a long time. Found this TA in town here rotting away in a parking lot. Thought I found me a Recaro. Laughing It's not though, kinda a shame, because it could be a cool project. Talked to the guy who kinda owns it and he may be wanting it off the property later this spring. Seems some guy made a deal with this guy to store a few cars on his property in exchange for some paving or something. The guy went broke and moved to Arizona, so the guy that owns the property may want these cars gone later.

Hope it was in better shape when somebody forked over $700.
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn,it looks like it has alot of potential left in it Sad

hey rodney,you think you could by chance get me some contact info on that thing? im up to having 4 3rd gens,wouldnt mind the stockpile getting a tad larger Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TecherB
Princess B

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may wont a few parts off that if the engine and stuff is crappy. I need a fender and could use a coupel of seats and such unless some one else gits to it first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: