Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble on the home front

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Trouble on the home front Reply with quote

Dear Mr Q-bert

my new life partner wants me to make my house look good in her eyes (she wants to spend my money on a house that i don't own) and forget about my car projects and my hobbies. and i think she is going through meta pause.

She make good dinner, helps out, shes pretty and she gives good H&^%$

What could i do???

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menopause. That's interesting. I don't normally go for old women but hey... whatever floats your boat.

When you decided to hook up with grandma (You didn't mention her name. Agnes? Harriet? Dorthea?), you simultaneously handed over your life to her. Sorry, buddy, but your car project is on hold until you get the basics out of the way. Giving the woman an opportunity to claim her home is part of the basics. After that you can get back on your way with the car project and she will actually support it. Remember, Happy wife = happy husband.

Stop trying to be involved with the house interior design. You're not a gay artist with a hairless chiseled body that glistens in the sun. You're a hairy redneck with a beer gut and stained pits on all your shirts. Focus on your core talents. You wouldn't last two minutes in a conversation with your woman about interior design. She wants to do things like add valences and sheers to the windows, place cozies in the bathroom, and hang macrame from the ceiling. She wants your opinion on colors like chartreuse, ochre, periwinkle, azure, or carnelian. Your mind will explode trying to understand.

The only thing you really need to be concerned about is her taking over the Camaro. If you really want to have something that is just your own, then it must be so thoroughly disgusting and undesirable that she just doesn't want anything to do with it. For example, just a minute ago I farted and my wife left the room. The computer is now mine for the rest of the evening.

QwkBert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: