Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Projects

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Projects Reply with quote

Dear Jon,

I need some help. I have this half-finished project car that I just can't seem to get going on. It just sits in front of my buddy's shop taunting me.

I can work on any other car; was working on the daily driver today. Put a new engine in my brother's car over the weekend. I just can't seem to get started on this little project.

Any engineering advice to help me get this thing dyno-worthy by March...

of 2012...

Any help would be appreciated...

Stuck with Junk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear "Stuck with Junk",

As far as I can tell, you're not stuck with the junk.... your buddy is. Everybody needs a loser friend like you. Rolling Eyes

The problem with finishing a project car is that once it is complete you will have nothing to do. The motivation you need can be found in a second project vehicle.

If you are single, then the solution is simple. Just go buy another piece of junk and drop it off at your friend's house. This will give you the motivation you need to finish, and it will give your buddy the motivation he needs to help you finish.

If you are married.... then you are screwed. There is no way your wife is going to let you spend money on a car that she hasn't ever seen because you were too scared to let her know you even bought it in the first place so you hid it at your friend's house. You have no other alternative but to completely trash your daily driver. Now you have the wife's blessing to get a new set of wheels. Bribe 10 of your friends with gobs of food to finish your project car in a week before your wife becomes suspicious. It really doesn't matter if the two cars are completely different as long as they are the same color because women can't tell one car from another anyway.

QwkBert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: