Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chevy stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Chevy stuff Reply with quote

Decided to lower my inventory! Shocked Anyway, thought i'd post some stuff here first. Then it'll go on ebay or whatever..

Edlebrock 1406, 600cfm with electric choke. Includes the tuning kit with rods/jets/springs. Tuning kit alone cost me over $50.. Good dependable carb always ran good and in nice shape. $100

1 pair of 461 camelhump heads. 1964 vintage 300hp heads with 1.94 intake/1.50 exhaust. Stainless exhaust valves, manley intakes, edelbrock springs. Have full replacement press in cast iron guides, and have hardened exhaust seats installed. Probably 25k miles on them, though I never kept track. Also includes a nearly new set of summit brand 1.5 standard rockers. Heads have never been ported and have only had a cleanup pass run across the surface. No accessory holes. $150

1 pair of 68 vintage 250hp 327 heads. 1.72/1.50 valves. Hardened seats and press in replacement cast iron guides. Ports dont look small just the valves. These actually seemed to outperform the camelhumps on my 327. 64cc chambers. No accessory holes. Again about 25-30k since guide/valve job. $75

64 chevelle malibu SS.. aka frankenvelle. Real SS with title. Called frankenvelle cause its welded from parts of 3 cars. Brand new 283 with no miles. Runs strong but sits too much. Good powerglide and rear. Car's been off the frame and frame painted with Corroless and then topcoated. Floorboards have been replaced and been painted with bedliner on both sides. Have new rockers but not installed. Car originally had air but the firewalls been replaced. I still have the a/c firewall and it still has the original SS vin on it. Block is non original but everything else is. Motors been completely gone through including heads, bore, crank ground, carb overhauled, etc. I have all glass except windsheild. Have lots of extra trim, doors, fenders, etc. This has been a real money pit for me but its nearly there. Just needs some quarter work and some of my welding cleaned up and finished. I just never seem to be enthused about doing anything with it. In case you cant tell car is in pieces but will run & drive. Has power steering, and power drum brakes. I also added boxed rear control arms and rear sway bar from a GTO. $1k

67 12 bolt 3.42 posi for chevelle. Everything appears to be in good shape. Removed cover and see no problems. 67 is one year only rear. Has the 67 and earlier width and the 68 up style spring pockets. $500... yes it will fit the 64.. but its worth more seperate.

Extra 64 chevelle drum front suspension.. complete. make offer

3/4 ton front suspension and crossmember with brakes for 70s style pickup. $75 May have extra 14 bolt too but havent decided yet.

Lots of other stuff... mostly all 60s or truck stuff though. Need something ask.
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All heads, carb, and v/covers sold on ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: