Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daughter wants tickets

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Daughter wants tickets Reply with quote

Ok so my 11 year old daughter wants to go to the Taylor Swift concert, and I would do most anything for her. Daughter not taylor swift.

Up side is that the Daughter would love it.
Down side is it would be 200.00 bucks minimum.
Up side is I could get that easy enough.
Down side is 200 would buy a really nice air freshener for my car. or something
Up side I would get to spend some quality time with my car while disguised as quality time with my daughter.
Oh yeah forgot to mention that the show being on a friday night; down side I gotta take her myself.
Up side Taylor Swift is really really hot. hotter than Olivia Newton-John even. Give me a break here Taylor Swift is 18. I checked. Embarassed

I don't know what to do. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that would be for a guy over the age of 12 to be seen in there? But my daughter would love and Taylor swift is what we 'round here call eye candy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor who?

--The Lama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Returned from searching the interweb....

Dear Cousin Clem, (google it, if you don't get the joke)

As you have no doubt read, I most certianly think that taking care of your family is of vital importance. It is no doubt that your thirdgen will be very excited to get all dressed up for a night on the town, going to a big show. Now that the idea has even been discussed, you need to man up and follow through. Now, to show just how important this is to you, you need to hatch an overly elaberate plan on how to make everyone happy, while not spending a dime, and keeping your dignity. Plans like this are my speciality. Let me lay out your course of action.

Most 11 year old girls consider their apperiance and how people perceve them to be of high importance. Trust me when I tell you this. You need to make an enterance. There is nothing that will put a smile on your daughters face, and make her feel like a million dollars, as rolling up in front of a big stadium in an 80's Firebird, with the tops off, and her Dad's mullet gracefully flowing in the wind. Just remeber, this is her night to shine, so maybe, leave the day-glow muscle shirt at home.

Now, for how to pull this all off.

#1, You gotta spend money to make money. Now hear me out. If this Young miss Swift is all she is cracked up to be, these tickets will be a hot commodity. So, what you do, is instead of buying 2 tickets, buy 4. You'll already be at the show, so you don't even have to make a special trip to the venue to sell them. Just walk really slowly when you get there, and sell the tickets on your way in. This will turn your $200 night, into money in your pocket! In Lamatopia, we call this a win-win.

#2, It seems as if you are a tad bit fearful of being seen at this concert, and maybe don't the other parents there to catch you oogling after this young lady. So, what you need to do, is go inkognito. So, without further ado, my top 5 list of great Disguises to wear.

5) The all time classic.

4) A mask, that classy and tasteful.

3) Everyone loves the King!

2) You can fit this one in your limited budget.

1) Mini me.

Follow that plan, and you will have a great time, your daughter will have a great time, you will save money, and no one will know you went. Sounds perfect to me.

Still out of touch,
The Lama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: