Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!997 Camaro Z28

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camaro350Z28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: !997 Camaro Z28 Reply with quote

I'm selling my Z. Found a new car i want. Thought i would post it on here first just incase.

Its a 97 its red, with grey leather interior, 30th anniversary. The motor runs real strong, i have most bolt ons but i will take them off unless i sell to someone on here. Its got everything listed in my sig.. well except im keeping the rims. its going to get 97 stock z28 rims unless you want to buy some 98 SS rims from me.

The tranny was just rebuilt, cost me 3k total for clutch and all the work. yeah expensive but it was done.

Oh yeah im keeping my Pro 5.0 too.. as long as it works on the 98s t56 im not sure on that exactly. Other than that the car has been great to me and ive never really had any major problems with it. I would like to get about 7000 for it due to the tranny cost but i may lower a lil.

Its got fresh plugs, wires, optispark, and coil. Oil is runnin synthetic mobil 1. Any other questions let me know.

Just let me know. thanks

Tim

1997 Z28 PCMforLess tune, K&N CAI, trickflow elbow, 160 thermostat, edelbrock shorty headers, Flowmaster 3", 18" cragars.
Best 1/4 - 13.8 @ 101.98 60' 2.27
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: