Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rear end from 1996 Trans Am auto includes the LPE cover

View previous topic :: View next topic  
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Rear end from 1996 Trans Am auto includes the LPE cover Reply with quote

I am selling the rear end from a 1996 Trans Am automatic. It was pulled at rougly 65k for a strange setup and a golen engineering 396 small block. It has a heavy duty over haul on it (I am not sure exactly what he meant by that but he did say it has premuim bearing, seals and axel shafts in it. Visually I can see that it has a Lingenfelter Performance Engineering cast aluminum preload cover on it. I was told no expense was spared on it, judging from the car it came out of it seems legit but i did not do the work and I can not verify it so... while i was told there is over 1500 invested in the rear end I am asking 500.00
e-mail me back at mattmanglos@live.com or my cell is 971-244-3765
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: