Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonely in Gresham

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TecherB
Princess B

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gresham Reply with quote

Dear Rodney,

I have had a hard time meeting the right Woman to marry. In my search I have tried blind dates, the shopping market, church, bars, clubs, and college. With out any luck. Because I'm running out of places to search. A cousin of mine sugested an internet dateing service that she used to find her Husband.
I was wondering is this a good idea or just a waste of money?

Thanks
-Lonely In Gresham
rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Lonely in Gresham Reply with quote

TecherB wrote:
Dear Rodney,

I have had a hard time meeting the right Woman to marry. In my search I have tried blind dates, the shopping market, church, bars, clubs, and college. With out any luck. Because I'm running out of places to search. A cousin of mine sugested an internet dateing service that she used to find her Husband.
I was wondering is this a good idea or just a waste of money?

Thanks
-Lonely In Gresham

Dear Lonely,

I have thought about this long and hard. It seems that you have covered all avenues in your search for a mate.

The internet is worth a try as long as you remember that the 19 year old brunette with big perky brains your chatting with may in fact look like this,,,

Or even worse yet, her gender undetermined sibiling,,,,

So here is what you do Lonely, start riding the public transit bus in the evenings, but you have wear a suit or something so you look important, like you don't belong on the bus. The other guys riding the bus are losers and that will make you look like a real catch to some lonely girl going home to her empty apartment after a long day at work.

Just make sure you get on the bus that has the dorky giant behind the wheel. That is the bus that the women will be riding since they feel safe with big dorky giants. That is why bus companies like to hire giants, makes the womens comfortable.

So there you go Lonely, you'll be bagging a differant gal every night before you know, then you just pick one that you like and marry her.
It's that easy!!

Good luck,

-Rodney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: