Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused at UW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
83Z28BlackBetty
Bam-Ba-Lam

1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Confused at UW Reply with quote

Dear Rodney,

While studying for finals this weekend i got confused about the concepts in my macroeconomics class and was hoping you could shed some light on the situation.

We all know that the Fed enacts expansionary fiscal policy and thus shifting the LM curve to the right when the economy is facing a downturn. This brings the equilibrium output up as well as the brings the interest rate down, discouraging savings and boosting investment.

This is all common knowledge and hardly challenging, but what really confuses me is, why are all my economics professors Korean and pronounce beer & pizza :"beeya an peecha"?

~CONFUSED AT UW

rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Macroeconomics... Reply with quote

83Z28BlackBetty wrote:
Dear Rodney,

While studying for finals this weekend i got confused about the concepts in my macroeconomics class and was hoping you could shed some light on the situation.

We all know that the Fed enacts expansionary fiscal policy and thus shifting the LM curve to the right when the economy is facing a downturn. This brings the equilibrium output up as well as the brings the interest rate down, discouraging savings and boosting investment.

This is all common knowledge and hardly challenging, but what really confuses me is, why are all my economics professors Korean and pronounce beer & pizza :"beeya an peecha"?

~CONFUSED AT UW

Dear CONFUSED,

Your right, that is very common knowledge.

Economic professors are Korean because as a whole, they are a thrifty people.

They pronounce words like "beeya an peecha" because they have funny shaped little mouths from eating too much rice.

-Rodney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Dear Lama All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: