Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It all has to go!! Err something.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roshambo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: It all has to go!! Err something. Reply with quote

I'll be leaving soon to go run around in Texas and play with expensive cameras later, and all my stuff has to go.

That stuff being -

1985 Z28 - 305/700R4/3.23 posi, T-tops. Edelbrock Torker intake/Carter AFB 625cfm carb. Needs a headliner, carpet hatch motor and rear tires. Lots of new stuff, electric fuel pump, alternator, spark plugs, Taylor 8mm wires, distributor cap and rotor, brakes. Just changed the oil and serviced the transmission. $2500 obo.

1969 Chevy C/10 - 396/TH400/12 bolt 3.08 posi. Flat bed, 15x8 Weld Wheels, Edelbrock intake, Carter carb. New Acell 8.8mm wires, spark plugs. New Black bench seat and carpet, Grant Challenger Chrome spoke steering wheel. Tubular control arms, 3" dual exhaust with 4" slach cut Chrome tips, Cd Player, 300W amp, a pair of 12" subs under the seat, 6 1/2" in the doors. Very fast truck, also pretty comfortable and cruises at about 2100 at 60mph. Needs tires and thats it. Some rust, but nothing major. I wish I could keep the thing honestly, its fun! $3500obo.

1972 Chevy 4x4 3/4 ton - no motor/SM465 4 speed, 4.11 posi (front and rear), new brakes and master cylinder, new clutch/flywheel. Body is pretty rusty, but a good solid 4 wheel drive frame. $800obo.

Thats about it... email me or PM me for more pics. All this stuff has to go!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow,that z looks familiar
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: