Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car Show June 23

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaneat-91RS

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Car Show June 23 Reply with quote

There is a car show in Eatonville, Wa (south of Puyallup on 161) on June 23rd. It appears to be open to all, so it might be fun to have a contingent there.

Justin
85 T/A WS6

1985 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the name of the show?

1985 Trans Am Recaro Option (AS5)
67,000 miles 5.0 TPI Hi Flow MAF
TPI Airfoil w/Bypass Flowmaster WS6 (.92g)
3:27 Borg Warner Posi K&N Filtration
Vaneat-91RS

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name of the show is "Rodknocker's Show & Shine." A little more info as I've gathered it: LeMay is one of the sponsors and will be sending a couple of cars from their collection. Cars start showing up at about 6:30am for the prime spots, but if enough people showed interest we can reserve a section (or a corral). They expect 200-300 vehicles if the weather is decent. Event is open to all years, makes and models.

Justin
STEEL

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will prolly be the last thing I get to do before i leave for basic training on the 26th, and thats only an hours drive from Graham. Count me in for sure!
Vaneat-91RS

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those coming down to the Rodknockers car show on Saturday:

A word of warning about the local constabulary, they are pretty much like those described at COWS. So when you enter the city limits (which is at the bottom of the hill) be sure you're doing the speed limit.

Assuming it doesn't rain since we don't have a top for it, I will likely be hanging out with or parked with my Dad's '59 vette. I haven't decided for sure if I will be entering my camaro since I'm not sure I can get both cars ready in time.

The earlier you come, the better your parking space. Come too late and you'll be at the far end of the main street.

I'm up for meeting people for breakfast at the local establishment if you want to come early. E-mail me at: vaneat@aol.com, since I don't always have time to check this forum. If you have other questions, send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you asap.

Hope to see you guys there. There is an entry fee since it is a fundraiser for charity. I'll check on the price and post it here later today.

Justin
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun but I won't be able to make this one. Take lots of pics!

-Schultzy

12.73 @ 109.39, 1.793 60 \ 11.794 @ 121.16, 1.62 60 (old combo)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Vaneat-91RS and I were the only ones to show up. It was fun and there were a lot of interesting rides there. I didn't take near enough pics, but here's what I got....

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/alhasse/Rodknockers%20Show%20and%20Shine%202007/?start=all

Vaneat-91RS

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
Looks like Vaneat-91RS and I were the only ones to show up. It was fun and there were a lot of interesting rides there. I didn't take near enough pics, but here's what I got....

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/alhasse/Rodknockers%20Show%20and%20Shine%202007/?start=all

It was a good show and the weather was good enough that I sunburned the back of my neck.

Al got to hang with me as my Dad and I met and greeted half of the community--it comes with having grown up in and run a business in a small town for over 45 years (not me--my Dad).

It was good to meet at least one of the crew, and I hope to make at least one more function this summer and meet a few more. Thanks for sharing your pics Al. I'm not sure who the fat dude in the black shirt was, but he needed to get out of your way--oh wait he looks kinda familiar...

Justin
STEEL

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on going, but then I got myself grounded.... Sure wish I had made it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: