Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

60+ hour weeks at Schucks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rice B-4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: 60+ hour weeks at Schucks Reply with quote

well I have been sort of a soul lost to the world of not F-bodies for a while. I did some thing to my camaro's drive line and the drive shaft aint not movn much. Thumbs down but what can you do. But I've been working 60+ hour weeks for the last month and a half so I don't have the time to fix it. I mean I like my work but it is going to burn me out real quick at this rate.

But if all goes well Dewey is going to help me with it on Thursday and I can stop driving the ford, which has to do for now because I threw a rod bearing in my mitsu to the tune of $ 5500.00 Down the hatch so I need to modify my fix to break rate soon or I won't be able to afford shoes to walk to my 60 hour a week job in.
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after we get the camaro running again, i'm thinking its time for a 'learn to drive a manual' course from The Lama Wink (yes everyone, insert your clutch smoke burn-out jokes now)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolffy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that is the pot calling the kettle black
LMAO
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

85_Wolf_Iroc wrote:
LMAO

but my clutches last for 60k miles. Wink even after i roast them. so i can't brake stand the manual, i doubt you will anyone who will argue that i have any issues driving one. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
85_Wolf_Iroc wrote:
LMAO

but my clutches last for 60k miles. Wink even after i roast them. so i can't brake stand the manual, i doubt you will anyone who will argue that i have any issues driving one. Wink

Don't worry John, I plan on showing you how to brake stand a manual at the Cows this year. Cool
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
... i doubt you will anyone who will argue that i have any issues driving one. Wink

Not really issues per se but an observation. You shift with a lot of 'flair'.

Razz

But this old man can't drive anyway so i'll just shhh back into the woodwork. Exit, stage right even.

I hope your luck gets better Justin.

-Schultzy

12.73 @ 109.39, 1.793 60 \ 11.794 @ 121.16, 1.62 60 (old combo)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: