Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

supercheap kawasaki motorcycle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: supercheap kawasaki motorcycle Reply with quote

ok,heres the deal,dewey has my bike,its a 80 something kawasaki 650 or 750 i cant recall,5spd

it had a title,which my buddy had whilei moved away to indiana,aparently he moved,and cant find the damn title now,its not stolen,was in a barn for 10 years or so,i think its got 11k miles on it.

according to john,it needs possibly a new rear wheel,the rear brakes repaired{doesnt like to return to neutral? john?} and it needs either a new set of carbs{has 4} or the present ones fully rebuilt

i have had the bike running,and it ran pretty good as long as it was at idle,anything else it ran like complete crap. didnt smoke or anything.

finding a title is possible,but to be honest,i dont wanna deal with it anymore i was going to when dewey still wanted it but he found another bike,so ive kinda lost any and all interest in finding this title,you might be able to apply for a lost one? i have no idea,its being sold as is,without a title,now if i cant pickitup soon,maybe dewey will let the new owner pickitup from his house? im not sure,we can get in PMS or ims or over the phone with him and see whats possible. its really not worth it,nor feasable for me to drive there and pickitup,so if someone could pickup from his place,that would be better. as far as price,i was thinking of letting it go for what it would have run me in gas to pick it up,about 150 bucks. open to offers as i really dont care much
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
budgetracer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics, or at least a link to what the bike should look like?
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres pics of the actual bike,dewey might have some recent pics,thatswhat the bike looked like when it left my possesion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a pic from last summer,

http://cascadecrew.org/John/Bike/kz1.jpg

I don't have any rescent pics of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first one to paypal me 75 bucks,can have the bike. i will include a bill of sale, but the title isnt included,was lost,up to you to chase one down,shouldnt be to hard to apply for a lost title,dont ask me to apply for it,because i wont,isnt worth my time or the hassle.

gta_transam@hotmail.com is my paypal

if you DO paypal me,email me and let me know,with name,number yadda yadda.
wanarunhard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: hey dude Reply with quote

still hve it i might need a spare bike let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: