Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

House cleaning....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IROCDave

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject: House cleaning.... Reply with quote

I was cleaning out the wifes debris from the garage today and came upon several SLP parts that I frantically bought back in the early 2000's. 10 years ago everyone that was a player in 3rd gen parts was dumping them, mainly SLP.
What I would like to sell off would be a couple of SS Y pipe assemblies and a un opened set of 17" x 8 " SLP Black Chrome knockoff ZR1 rims. I bought these for my 87 along with a chrome set for my wifes 19990 convertible. I sold that a couple of years ago, rims included.

The black chrome rims have never been mounted and only one has been out of the box. They come with matching lug nuts. What should I ask for the exhaust parts as well as the rims?

Anyone interested in this stuff before it hits 3rdgen.org?
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to hear what you come up with for a price on the wheels. Been doing some changing on the 87.. just not sure about direction yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: