Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lighting harness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Lighting harness Reply with quote

Had a light go out yesterday morning on the 92, got new bulbs only to find out it's in the wiring. Now I need to rip out all the relays and wires I installed a few years back and redo the whole harness. Test light shows I have voltage for both high and low beam at the appropriate switch positions.

Stock harness is still in place with butt splices at the frame rail to attach the home-made harness with relays for the H4 lights. This weekend, I plan to take out the stock harness, and H4 harness. Then install an new (junkyard new) one using solder and shrink tube, then find a better way to attach the H4 stuff, possibly using one of the sockets at the end instead of butt splices.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: