Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T56 LT1 swap kit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alloy
T56 Elitist

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: T56 LT1 swap kit Reply with quote

I have a LT1 T56 swap kit. Includes the trans, bell, flywheel/clutch, hydraulics, and 4th gen "petals" (sorry........couldn't resist doing that) Wink I also have the end of the wiring harness with all the transmission connectors.

I have all the bolts for it also. The only thing missing is the dust cover on the bell housing and the shifter knob.

There is also an aftermarket shifter with a really nice aluminum short stick. I don't see a name on it, but it's not stock and when I drove the car this morning it was pretty tight and positive.

Here are pics. As they say it's "farm fresh". Was in a running car this morning and shifted up and down perfectly. I've not cleaned it yet.

I can also do the cable speedometer drive mod on it for you.

Here are pics.

Asking $1600

www.t5cablespeedometer.com
www.t56cablespeedometer.com

Ronald Reagan: "Most of us wonder if our lives made any difference. Marines don't have that problem."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: