Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale, 1987 IROC-Z

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyIROC-Z

1995 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: For Sale, 1987 IROC-Z Reply with quote

Okay I guess I have to post this again,

For sale 1987 IROC-Z Red with T-tops, custom stereo system, brand new Goodyear Eagle P245 50ZR16's Dented hood and dented drivers front fender, Leather interior, T-5 Transmission with a 350 power plant, 16 months on the 350, around 12K miles on it, TPI of course, Is my daily driver. If interested hit me up on aim Zor22522 or MSN robo_dude@hotmail.com or ICQ 1327947 Or twobadsnowboarders@comcast.net and Joe, BUY MY CAR You know you want to...

-John

EDIT:
Forgot to add I have the original seats for the IROC in the garage and they can come with it to if they are wanted, I also have gray floor mats that say Camaro on them that can be included as well. Without a camaro what am I gunna do with this stuff? anyhow that's it. I have the spare tire and jack and stuff too if that's wanted.
JohnnyIROC-Z

1995 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: I"m willing to trade for an SUV as well. IF any one has one they would like to trade let me know and we'll see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: