Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

recaro seats SOLD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
badbob66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: recaro seats SOLD Reply with quote

selling my recaro seats .

I was planning on having these recovered but I don't think that will be happening any time soon so need them out of my kitchen Smile .

I think they originally were on a trans am or firebird, somebody wrote FIREBIRD on the underside on the frame

Drivers side seat is in ok shape, the drivers side needs a new foam piece that is available online or have the person that recovers them make a new foam part.

these will be very nice seats if they get recovered.

Get them for $200.00 for anybody on cascade crew, I put them on craigslist for $250.
Located in Milwaukie OR

Last edited by badbob66 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
carlover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: recaro seats Reply with quote

i like them but its not possible to pay you 200$... i can pay you 150$... how about that?
Quote:
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Henry Ford

[/img]
badbob66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: recaro seats Reply with quote

carlover wrote:
i like them but its not possible to pay you 200$... i can pay you 150$... how about that?
Quote:
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Henry Ford

[/img]

Sorry I'M already giving crew member a $50 discount from what I have them on craigslist for. and I already have a few people asking about them.
Not to be an ass but if you can't pay $200 for the seats you wont want to pay what it will cost to have them recovered, it will cost a lot of money to have them DONE CORRECTLY.

Here is were I was planning on having them recovered at.
http://jjcustominterior.com/LS.php

Thanks
Bob

DBL_TKE

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron does amazing work, not cheap by any means, but he definitely doesn't disappoint.

BTW, you linked to the page for a Recaro LS, which is what I have. What you have are Recaro LX's. A small difference and may have just been an error, but just wanted to make sure you were aware.

http://jjcustominterior.com/LX.html

Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
badbob66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBL_TKE wrote:
Ron does amazing work, not cheap by any means, but he definitely doesn't disappoint.

BTW, you linked to the page for a Recaro LS, which is what I have. What you have are Recaro LX's. A small difference and may have just been an error, but just wanted to make sure you were aware.

http://jjcustominterior.com/LX.html

I was just trying to post the website so people could see his work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: